Campers will receive additional information on their theme week with their confirmation letter upon our receipt of an application and deposit. Listed below are the theme weeks for Summer Camp 2017:
Theme Weeks 2017
- Week 1 – Harry Potter Week -June 25-June 30
- Week 2 – Pirates V. Ninjas Week – July 2- July 7
- Week 3 – Carnival Week -July 9-July 14
- Week 4 – Cartoon Week -July 16- July 21
- Week 5 – International Week-July 23- July 28
- Week 6 – #Throwback4H Week-July 30- August 4
- Week 7 – Water Extravaganza Week- August 6- August 11
- Week 8- Capture the Flag Week -August 14-18
Click here for 2017 Theme Week Descriptions coming soon (Note: All Specific Activities are Planned by Summer Camp Staff during Training.)
- All Residential/Overnight and Day Campers will select 4 one-hour activities for the week. And 4 Activities that they will do ONLY ONCE during the week.
- Horse activity campers will select 3 activities in addition to their two-hour horse activity.
- All campers will also choose 4 different activities to try during the week.
- Clover Campers will participate in pre-planned age appropriate activities.
The following activities are available each week/session at no additional cost. All equipment will be provided but campers are free to bring their own equipment (cameras, fishing poles, etc., properly labeled) if they prefer.
- Arts & Crafts
- The Great Outdoors
- Ropes/Challenge Course
- Sports & Recreation
- Zip Line
- History Reinactment
- Musical Theater
The following camp activities/events are also available. Additional fees apply based on the activity selected.