(2019 Information Will Be Available in January)
Registering for camp has never been easier! Choose from our two convenient registration options.
1. Online RegistrationClick here to print Medical Forms E & F
2. Paper Registration Forms
You can print out and mail the summer camp registration forms or stop by our Registrar’s office. You can submit payment by credit card or check.
Paper Registration Instructions
Please complete, sign, and return the following forms along with your deposit:
- All campers must complete Camp Registration Forms A, B, C, D, F, G.
- Teen Leaders must complete Teen Leader Registration + Camp Registration Forms B,C,D,F,G.
- Prescription medications? Form E (Administration of Prescribed Medications) must be submitted, completed, and signed by a physician and parent/legal guardian if a camper has prescription medications.
- Please note: Medication Form E and Physical Form F must be signed by a physician. A Medical Evaluation is good for two years. If your child has attended our summer camp within the past two years, please email or call our registrar to see if you need to submit an updated physical form.
Confirmation of your registration will be forwarded to you via the U.S. Postal Service or via email.
Are you interested in applying for a Campership? Our camp registrar can provide you with all the details for campership qualification. You can contact us by phone, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online information request form.