The Windham-Tolland 4-H Camp has been serving area children and families since 1954. Located in Pomfret Center, CT, the camp’s 270 acres contain woodlands, cabins, recreational areas, and scenic ponds.
Our goal is to use cooperative activities to promote each camper’s social and emotional development. Our caring, camper-centered staff is committed to providing safe, educational and fun experiences for every child. We are licensed by the State of Connecticut and are fully accredited by the American Camp Association.
Teen Leadership Overview
- Open to teens age 15-17 who have completed the 9th, 10th, or 11th grades.
- Teen leaders must attend training offered week #1, June 25 – June 30, 2017.
- Fee for training week #1 is $460. Each additional week the fee for 1st Year TL’s is $200 per week and for ATL’s $175 per week
- All teen leaders are eligible to attend all weeks but still must earn week #7.
- Remember, the selection process for week #7, for ALL teen leaders will be based upon the best evaluations of all applicants and their prior attendance. To request week #7, you must attend at least one week prior to week #7.
- We will also be excepting a limited number of Teen Leaders for WEEK 8 DAY CAMP.
- If not selected to attend week #7, you will receive a full refund for week #7.
- There are a limited number of openings each week for applicants in the Teen Leadership Program
- Acceptance letters and invoices will be mailed on or before June 4th, 2017. The sooner we receive your application the sooner you will get your acceptance letter.
- Please, no phone calls or e-mails regarding acceptance.
- Visit our Camp Registration Forms page to download your application.
- Please submit by June 1, 2017.