Boys & Girls Day Camp (Ages 6-15)
(Camper must be age 6 at the first day of the camp session.)
Weekly starting Sunday, June 25, 2017 through Friday, August 11, 2017
Each week has a special theme!!
- All day campers must arrive on Sunday of their camp session between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM for swim tests. Please bring swim wear and towel. Campers age 9 thru 15 will register for activities at this time.
- The 6, 7 and 8 year-old day camp clovers will be integrated with the other clover campers, which already has a set schedule of activities. They get to try most other activities, and have an assigned swim time, which includes swim lessons.
- All camp facilities and day programs are available to day campers. This includes lunches, snack, Friday evening dinner & closing ceremonies starting at 6:30 PM.
- Campers will grow in areas of independence, responsibility, teamwork, and self-confidence as they participate in a variety of activities.
Camp Rates – $460 per week
- +$170 for Horseback riding
- +$25 for Woodfiber Crafts
- +$25 for Cow Camp (unless you are a 4-H Member)
We are licensed by the State of Connecticut and Accredited by the American Camp Association