Registering for camp has never been easier! You can register for camp through our new, online registration or using our downloadable forms.
This year for the first time, we will be offering on-line registration. You will be required to fill out certain information to start the registration process and other information (some that is required) can be filled out after the initial registration. We are using the registration company CAMPWISE, when registering on-line we will also be able to take payment online. The physical form and prescription medication form will still need to be filled out (on paper) and signed by the doctor and then mailed to the camp office.
Downloadable/Printable Camp Registration Forms
It is important to complete and sign all required camp registration forms prior to arriving at camp. All of our forms are available for download below, along with instruction on what forms are required for your stay.
2017 Camp Forms – Coming soon
- Camp Registration Forms (contains all the forms necessary for registration) REQUIRED
Please complete, sign, and return the pertinent forms along with your deposit.
- All campers (overnight, day campers, clover campers, teen campers) must complete Camp Registration Forms A, B, C, D, F, G.
- Teen Leader registrants must have Teen Leader Registration + Camp Registration Forms B,C,D,F, G.
- Staff Registrants must complete Camp/Staff Registration Forms B,C,D,F,G
Prescription medications? Form E (Administration of Prescribed Medications) must be submitted, completed, and signed by a physician and parent/legal guardian if a camper has prescription medications.
Confirmation of your registration will be forwarded to you via the U.S. Postal Service or via Email.
A Medical Evaluation is good for two (2) years. A copy of a medical evaluation from your child’s school, sports activity, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts or any other youth-oriented organization is acceptable.
Any ADA special needs accommodation must be submitted to the Camp Director in writing at least 15 days prior to the start of the camping session for which the camper is registering.
- Early Bird Discounts must be paid in full
- Balance in full is due as detailed in your confirmation letter and no less than 10 days prior to your campers/ teen leaders week at camp.
- I understand that there is a non-refundable $200.00 deposit for Resident Camp and Experience Clovers, a $100.00 non-refundable deposit for Day Camp and Teen Leaders and a $50.00 non-refundable deposit for Clover Camp and Horseback Riding.
- I also understand there are NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DISMISSAL DUE TO HOMESICKNESS, MISCONDUCT OR MEDICAL REASONS
- For Campership information, brochures, or questions please call the camp registrar at 860-974-3379 or contact us.
- One week Camperships will be granted only for either week 1 , 2 or 5.
Register Early For Your Special Choice!
- All printer-ready forms are accessible via the above links.
- Forms may be photocopied.
- Only original signatures are acceptable.