It’s time to have lots of fun! Please carefully review our arrival day procedures to get your camp experience off to a great start.
Arrival, Departure And Transportation
- Campers’ parents or guardians are responsible for their transportation to and from camp. Plan to arrive on Sunday of the camp session, between 2:30 and 4:00 PM. Details will be sent in a confirmation letter.
- Day Campers must arrive on Sunday of the camp session, between 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM, for activity registration and swim tests. Monday morning (arriving between 8:00 – 8:30 A.M.), day campers will then be “up and running.”
- Family and friends are invited to attend the closing ceremony each Friday at 6:30 PM followed by dismissal around 7:30 PM.
- Please note that closing ceremonies include award presentations, the firer bringer story and performances by the drama, dance, and musical theater classes. If you do not wish to watch this portion of the evening you can pick your child up at 7:30pm
Registration Day Procedure
- Sunday registration for resident campers begins at 2:30 PM and ends promptly at 4:00 PM.
- Each camper will retrieve his/her submitted health forms and be given a cabin assignment. Campers will be assigned to their cabins by ages.
- Girls’ area cabins are: American Chestnut, Douglas Fir, Eastern Hemlock, Shagbark Hickory, Sugar Maple, Scarlet Oak, Sassafras, and Sycamore.
- Boys’ area cabins are: Balsam Poplar, Linden, Paper Birch, Red Cedar, White Pine, and White Spruce.
- Cabins on “The Hill” are: Hacienda (“A” & “B”), Ranch House, and Tumbleweed.
- Campers/parents/guardians will then meet with the Health Director who will review health and immunization history.
- Each camper will then have a head lice examination.
- Day campers must sign up for activities and take swim tests on Sunday from 2 :30- 4:00 PM and meet with the Health Director.
WEEK 8 REGISTRATION IS ON MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 14. There is no registration on Sunday
Now is a good time to review our Camp Policies for answers to questions you may have about medication, bunking arrangements, health & safety and more.